Tiscali broadband sound problem help!

Old December 27th 03, 08:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mark Lawrence

Default Tiscali broadband sound problem help!

Hi,

Wonder if anyone can help me. I have the Tiscali 3 times faster "broadband"
but am having a problem. The sound on streaming audio is REALLY low volume.
It is fine if I use my old freeserve dial-up. Any ideas?

I have tried calling Tiscali and the helpline has been crap, they say it is
my problem to sort. Until I can call their customer services on Monday I
thought someone here may be able to help.

Thanks

Old December 28th 03, 12:23 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter Morgan - 0870 432 9631

On 27 Dec 2003, "Mark Lawrence" wrote:

The sound on streaming audio is REALLY low volume.

what ae you trying to listen to ? If it is purely the volume,
I cannot imagine it being a speed issue... I know much of the
BBC audio is lower than alternative sources I listen to, and it
is possible that different servers are used when you're on your
150k link, but who can tell without knowing the station(s) ?
Old December 28th 03, 07:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mark Lawrence

Thanks for the response. Out of boredom I have re-installed the software for
what must be the 10th time and it is working. For the record I have tried
listening to various sorces, radio1, xfm, radiohead.tv, janesaddicion.com.

ta.
.net...