FS: Brand new sealed boxed Belkin 54G cardbus cards - 20

Old December 29th 03, 11:07 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Spindoctor

Default FS: Brand new sealed boxed Belkin 54G cardbus cards - 20

Don't flame me, I know this isn't uk.comp. adverts but that group has
turned into a joke in the last six months for internal flame wars. I
don't know who Nick LL is but he has wrecked the group.

I have three/possibly four brand new Belkin 802.11g notebook cards
for sale, link below to Belkin site

http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProductPage.process?
Merchant_Id=&Section_Id=201576&pcount=&Product_Id= 141078&Section.Section_Path=%2FRoot%2FNetworking%2 FWirelessNetworking%2F80211gWi%2E%2E%2Etworking%2F

These have come out of the wireless kits PC World are currently
selling for 39 quid, I only needed the pci cards but it was cheaper
to buy the kit than to buy the pci cards seperately.

Looking around these seem to sell for around 37 to 45 quid new.

I've spend the last two days installing a Belking wireless network and
have used one of these cards with my ibm thinkpad, my experience of
them are that they are easy to install (download latest drivers first)
but what Belkin don't tell you is that they default to 11b, unless you
chance their properties in Control panel. Once done they are pretty
fast, I tend to get 30-54 g from most places in my house, depending on
distance from the router.

If anyone's interested drop me an email at address below, however if
you can get to PC World and the kits are still available they
represent a very good deal

Regards

Brian