OT Freeserve stuff on comp....

Old January 5th 04, 12:34 PM posted to uk.games.computer.misc,uk.telecom.broadband
MagicUK

Default OT Freeserve stuff on comp....

I have pipex DSL, I installed a dial up setting on me comp from freeserve
and now every time I start up outlook express I have a search bar blue and
advertising January sales at the bottom from freeserve, any one know how to
get rid of this and also it says provided by freeserve which is not the
case, any one know how to get rid of that either?

many thanks for any help.

Old January 5th 04, 02:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
TheMongKey

"MagicUK" wrote:

I have pipex DSL, I installed a dial up setting on me comp from freeserve
and now every time I start up outlook express I have a search bar blue and
advertising January sales at the bottom from freeserve, any one know how

get rid of this and also it says provided by freeserve which is not the
case, any one know how to get rid of that either?

Try he

http://groups.google.com/groups?as_u...vr.pol .co.uk

or

http://makeashorterlink.com/?W4F2526F6 in case that wraps.

TMK

Old January 5th 04, 06:05 PM posted to uk.games.computer.misc,uk.telecom.broadband
MagicUK

ok many thanks, all sorted, also any one know how to make windows remember
the size of the my computer window as when I resize it then open it again it
goes fell screen and can get really annoying.
"Gus" wrote in message
2nd way and easier from windows startbar : Run command type:

Rundll32 IedkCS32.dll,BrandCleanInstallStubs

If you want verfication that it works just google it