BT Broadband - manually configure?

Old January 18th 04, 09:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Rusty

Default BT Broadband - manually configure?

Nige wrote:
In uk.telecom.broadband, Steve wrote:

I've never configured one, so I wouldn't like to guess !!!

My question was how to configure the connection, not the router.

You just need a userid. The userid is anything you like as long as it in
ends @btbroadband.com and the password can be left blank as its not needed.