BT video phone advert

Old January 20th 04, 10:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bobby

Default BT video phone advert

I saw an advert on TV tonight in which BT where promoting the use of their
broadband service to provide a PC-based video phone service.

Can someone tell me more about this? If it available to BT Broadband users?
Can non-BT users use it (my son has NTL cable broadband)?

Cheers.

Bobby

Old January 20th 04, 10:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Networkguy

I saw an advert on TV tonight in which BT where promoting the use of their
broadband service to provide a PC-based video phone service.

Can someone tell me more about this? If it available to BT Broadband

users?
Can non-BT users use it (my son has NTL cable broadband)?

You don't need to pay BT (or anybody else) money for video calls if you both
already have broadband.

Just use any of the free messenger programs out there (MS Messenger, Yahoo
etc) with a webcam and away you go.

Old January 22nd 04, 12:32 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
cairnsy

Ain't seen the advert yet, but I think it'll be for the broadband voice
service? If so, your better off getting advice about it from
http://www.btbroadbandvoice.com/broa...oice_home.html - most of
us ain't even been trained on it yet, so all I know is the stuff on this
site!

cairnsy

Old January 27th 04, 10:51 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sunil Sood

"cairnsy" wrote in message
Ain't seen the advert yet, but I think it'll be for the broadband voice
service?

No, I have just seen it - it was for BT Broadband and showed 2 webcam's
(both video and voice) in operation - though that can be done over any
ADSL/Broadband connection

Regards
Sunil