EasyNet SureStream ... any comments?

Old January 21st 04, 01:13 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gerard McGovern

Default EasyNet SureStream ... any comments?

Looking at getting a 4mbit SureStream line from EasyNet. Does anyone have
any experience with either the company or ideally the product?

Thanks,

Gerard

Old January 21st 04, 10:22 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Danny Horne

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 01:13:09 -0000, Gerard McGovern wrote:

Looking at getting a 4mbit SureStream line from EasyNet. Does anyone have
any experience with either the company or ideally the product?

Thanks,

Gerard

I presume you know that this is an LLU product & so won't be available in
all broadband enabled exchanges?

I've had 512k ADSL through them for a couple of years & found them to be
very reliable & quick to sort problems out. I'm sure with Surestream
you'll get second-to-none service.
FreeBSD: Are you guys coming or what?
Old January 21st 04, 10:32 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gerard McGovern

"Danny Horne" wrote in message

I presume you know that this is an LLU product & so won't be available in
all broadband enabled exchanges?

Yup. Already checked and we are on unbundled exchange.

I've had 512k ADSL through them for a couple of years & found them to be
very reliable & quick to sort problems out. I'm sure with Surestream
you'll get second-to-none service.

Cool. Thank you.

Gerard

Old January 21st 04, 10:39 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Danny Horne

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 10:32:36 -0000, Gerard McGovern wrote:

"Danny Horne" wrote in message

I presume you know that this is an LLU product & so won't be available in
all broadband enabled exchanges?

Yup. Already checked and we are on unbundled exchange.

And Easynet have installed their equipment in it? (Not actually sure how
this unbundling thing works but I believe Easynet must already have a
presence in your local exchange)
FreeBSD: Are you guys coming or what?