Anyone interested in cheap broadband with a free domain name?

Old January 22nd 04, 02:07 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Alan Nash

Default Anyone interested in cheap broadband with a free domain name?

Hi,

If anyone is interested in cheap broadband with free connection, a free
modem and even a free domain name too then have a look at Freenetname's
latest promotion. It is really good and I can't wait to get out of my
current contract so that I can sign up as well. My friend recommended it to
me and he told me he will be receiving a 10 M&S voucher when I have signed
up. It sounds pretty good to me and certainly beats a lot of other broadband
providers at the moment.

Anyway if you wanna see what its all about then go to
http://www.freenetname.co.uk/services/broadband/

Alan

:-)

Old January 22nd 04, 04:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Eric Parker

"Alan Nash" wrote in message
Hi,

If anyone is interested in cheap broadband with free connection, a free
modem and even a free domain name too then have a look at Freenetname's
latest promotion. It is really good and I can't wait to get out of my
current contract so that I can sign up as well. My friend recommended it

me and he told me he will be receiving a 10 M&S voucher when I have

signed
up. It sounds pretty good to me and certainly beats a lot of other

broadband
providers at the moment.

Anyway if you wanna see what its all about then go to
http://www.freenetname.co.uk/services/broadband/

Alan

:-)

Our "Alan Nash", who'd never posted to these broadband groups before
(uk.telecom.broadband, uk.media.broadband, free.uk.internet.broadband, ..),
was so
impressed with this deal that now he's got going.. well who knows where it
will end.

I suppose there must be people out there reading these posts who give
credence
to them without checking other posts from the same individual for bias.

I just hope their service is of better quality than their spam.

eric

--
Remove the dross to contact me directly

Old January 23rd 04, 02:53 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Alan Nash

In article , Mike E
said......

That wasn't written by a member of Freenetname sales team, was it?

Hope not unless you know something I don't!

LOL!

Old January 23rd 04, 02:55 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Alan Nash

"Mugwump" wrote in message

It's a good bet that it was. IP address is a global.net address, BUT
both Global.net AND Freenetname are part of Brightview.com.
Just waiting for the ads for IC24, Madasafish et al.

How much you wanna bet then?

:-)

Old January 23rd 04, 03:01 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Alan Nash

"Eric Parker" wrote in message

Our "Alan Nash", who'd never posted to these broadband groups before
(uk.telecom.broadband, uk.media.broadband, free.uk.internet.broadband,

...),
was so
impressed with this deal that now he's got going.. well who knows where it
will end.

Thank you Eric. :-)

I suppose there must be people out there reading these posts who give
credence
to them without checking other posts from the same individual for bias.

What information do you require?

I just hope their service is of better quality than their spam.

My friend is impressed with his Freenetname service. However your with
Virgin so ur sorted!

:-)