Vigor 2500/2600

Old January 23rd 04, 04:21 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
NAZGUL

Default Vigor 2500/2600

Anyone know of a cheap place to buy one of the above?

Old January 23rd 04, 07:45 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Steve Heaven

www.broadbandbuyer.co.uk is the cheapest we've found

Old January 23rd 04, 08:49 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
David Bradley

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 07:45:41 GMT, (Steve Heaven)
wrote:

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 04:21:26 GMT, "NAZGUL" wrote:

Anyone know of a cheap place to buy one of the above?

www.broadbandbuyer.co.uk is the cheapest we've found

Delivered to your door for:

www.broadbandbuyer.co.uk = 148.63 at
www.dsl-warehouse.co.uk/products.asp?pm=415 = 146.87

Now where can one be found, in stock, for sub 140?

To be honest isn't service and help worth paying a few pounds for?

Check the firmware level the unit will be supplied with, I think it's
up to 2.5.1 at the time of writing.

DAVID BRADLEY

Old January 23rd 04, 09:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
danyool

http://www.broadbandstore.co.uk/acatalog/Draytek.html

Great service from here

wrote:

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 04:21:26 GMT, "NAZGUL" wrote:

Anyone know of a cheap place to buy one of the above?

www.broadbandbuyer.co.uk is the cheapest we've found

Delivered to your door for:

www.broadbandbuyer.co.uk = 148.63 at
www.dsl-warehouse.co.uk/products.asp?pm=415 = 146.87

Now where can one be found, in stock, for sub 140?

To be honest isn't service and help worth paying a few pounds for?

Check the firmware level the unit will be supplied with, I think it's
up to 2.5.1 at the time of writing.

DAVID BRADLEY

2.5.2

Old January 24th 04, 11:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Steven Campbell

"NAZGUL" wrote in message
s.com...
Anyone know of a cheap place to buy one of the above?

http://www.itchest.co.uk/draytek2600.aspx has it for 119 plus Vat +
delivery. However they state "If you find a UK based retailer selling our
ADSL routers or modems for less than us, we'll beat their price by 5.00"

Steven

Old January 26th 04, 12:44 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
NAZGUL

"NAZGUL" wrote in message
s.com...
Anyone know of a cheap place to buy one of the above?

Thanks to everyone who replied, I have been busy and have not had time to
read the replies until now and I will have a look through the links, and
again thanks!