[OT] WiFI PCI cards for Win98

Old January 23rd 04, 03:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Stuart

Default [OT] WiFI PCI cards for Win98

I have to install an ADSL wireless network for a friend. Then I discover she
has a Win98 'first' edition PC.

Most of the 802.11 cards are specified as win98 SE. But I wonder if many of
those simply labelled Win98 compatible are truly Win98 FE compatible.

Rather than rely on asking CS - can anybody confirm if they have any
currently available 802.11b PCI cards working happily with this ancien
regime!

--
Stuart

Register com/net/org domains $8.75