Edinburgh ISP

Old January 23rd 04, 07:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Noodle Groover

Default Edinburgh ISP

Any of you good people here have ideas for a good ISP in Edinburgh? dial up
or BB,

Ta in adv

Old January 23rd 04, 07:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Big Dov

Hi
I stay in Fife, not to far from Edinburgh, I use pipex broadband. I have had
it for about 5 months I've had one night when it was slow apart from that
its been excellent never had to call for tech support. and always good
speeds
All the best

news

Old January 23rd 04, 11:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Alan Brown

"Noodle Groover" wrote in message
news
Any of you good people here have ideas for a good ISP in Edinburgh? dial

up
or BB,

Ta in adv

www.plus.net

alan brown

Old January 23rd 04, 11:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
RDD

"Noodle Groover" wrote in message
news
Any of you good people here have ideas for a good ISP in Edinburgh? dial

up
or BB,

Ta in adv

I have been using ecosse.net for years. Very reliable. Free
email/webmail, news and web space, 56K including spam filtering.
www.ecosse.net for details. All for a 1p per minutes or less in
evenings. Their parent group is Calico ( Glasgow?) which does BB.
RDD
Old January 23rd 04, 11:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andrew

In article ,
says...
Any of you good people here have ideas for a good ISP in Edinburgh? dial up
or BB,

Ta in adv

Why not look at ednet (
www.ednet.co.uk) who are based in Edinburgh. Have
a few clients using with no problems.

Andrew
Old January 24th 04, 10:30 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Noodle Groover

Thanks everyone, that's all been a big help!

"Andrew" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
In article ,
says...