256 Broadband

Old January 24th 04, 05:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mack B

Default 256 Broadband

Is there any ISP that can meet this requirement:

256k download speed...not bothered about upload. 150k is too little,
becoz i'll be sharing with 2 other users.
NO ADSL modem needed...have my own.
no extortionate connection/activation charge of 70
Less than 20 inc. vat

I was with Pipex and they were perfect - no conn'n charge, free modem
& only 23.44 inc. vat. Then I moved my line to NTL becoz i wanted
cheap digital TV and broadband. then realised NTL didn't do broadband
in my area. now ive gone back to BT.

If there isn't...may be someone should introduce one!

Thnx,
MB