Routers?

Old January 25th 04, 05:49 PM posted to uk.adverts.computer,uk.telecom.broadband
Night Walker

Default Routers?

Hi there,

Can anyone give me a idea on which Router to buy for BT BroadBand?

Thanks in advance,

Nightwalker

--
After being targeted with gigabytes of trash by the "SWEN" worm, I have
concluded I must conceal my e-mail address.

Old January 25th 04, 10:46 PM posted to uk.adverts.computer,uk.telecom.broadband
Toby Groves

In article , Night Walker
writes
Hi there,

Can anyone give me a idea on which Router to buy for BT BroadBand?

Thanks in advance,

Nightwalker

You'd be better off either posting in uk.comp.home-networking, or
checking out www.adslguide.org.uk

HTH
--
Toby
Old January 26th 04, 07:10 AM posted to uk.adverts.computer,uk.telecom.broadband
Paul-B

Night Walker wrote:

Hi there,

Can anyone give me a idea on which Router to buy for BT BroadBand?

Thanks in advance,

Best value for money modem/routers are those made by Solwise... have a
look at http://www.adslguide.org.uk/

Don't, whatever you do, go with BT Broadband. Have a look at the above
website... Nildram, Zen and Eclipse are regularly the top-rated ISP's.
All of my clients use one of those, never been disappointed yet.

--
Paul-B Reply-to address is spamtrap... use paul @ streetka dot biz
without the spaces
Old January 26th 04, 08:12 AM posted to uk.adverts.computer,uk.telecom.broadband
Night Walker

i didnt ask what service to go for, just what is the best Router to get to
use with BT BroadBand...

NW

"Paul-B" wrote in message
Night Walker wrote:

Hi there,

Can anyone give me a idea on which Router to buy for BT BroadBand?

Thanks in advance,

Best value for money modem/routers are those made by Solwise... have a
look at http://www.adslguide.org.uk/

Don't, whatever you do, go with BT Broadband. Have a look at the above
website... Nildram, Zen and Eclipse are regularly the top-rated ISP's.
All of my clients use one of those, never been disappointed yet.

--
Paul-B Reply-to address is spamtrap... use paul @ streetka dot biz
without the spaces
Democracy in the USA - visit http://www.moveon.org

---

Old January 26th 04, 11:19 PM posted to uk.adverts.computer,uk.telecom.broadband
Sunil Sood

"Night Walker" wrote in message
i didnt ask what service to go for, just what is the best Router to get to
use with BT BroadBand...

All the routers/modems will work with BT Broadband.

Are there any special features you want or just the cheapest etc?

Regards
Sunil

Old January 27th 04, 10:56 PM posted to uk.adverts.computer,uk.telecom.broadband
Mark McIntyre

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 08:12:39 +0000 (UTC), "Night Walker"
wrote:

i didnt ask what service to go for, just what is the best Router to get to
use with BT BroadBand...

This is usenet, people can and do give you more info than you asked
for. Get used to it, its actually quite good when you think about it,
you're getting free advice about things you didn't even realise were
problems.