FS: Networking Bits

Old January 25th 04, 05:59 PM posted to uk.adverts.computer,uk.adverts.other,uk.telecom.broadband
Night Walker

Default FS: Networking Bits

1x unbranded 8port 10/100 network hub
2x PCI network cards with Drivers for Win 9x (Both P&P in Win2000 and XP)
2x 5m straight through network cables

Asking 20 inc Recorded postage and packing. (Comes as a kit)

--
After being targeted with gigabytes of trash by the "SWEN" worm, I have
concluded I must conceal my e-mail address.