ISPa w/upload speeds 256

Old January 25th 04, 06:38 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
mark

Default ISPa w/upload speeds 256

I really really have had enough with poor 256kps upload speeds. Can anyone
recommend me some ISPs that do faster upload speeds than 256? It seems it's
very easier to find faster DL speeds but not many ISPs differ from the
standard 256.

512kbps upload or 1mbit would be nice.

cheers

Old January 25th 04, 07:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ron Lowe

"mark" wrote in message
I really really have had enough with poor 256kps upload speeds. Can anyone
recommend me some ISPs that do faster upload speeds than 256? It seems

it's
very easier to find faster DL speeds but not many ISPs differ from the
standard 256.

512kbps upload or 1mbit would be nice.

cheers

AAISP can bond multiple lines using a Firebrick:

http://www.aaisp.net.uk/multiline.html

You can bond 2,3, or 4 lines to give up to 1Mbit upload.

--
Ron