Angel Quintana's Toppling of Saddam's Baathists & War Profiteers' tunneling Mars vision

Old January 26th 04, 07:37 AM posted to alt.alien.visitors,alt.life-mars,uk.telecom.broadband,sci.astro,alt.politics.europe.misc
Mujahedin

Default Angel Quintana's Toppling of Saddam's Baathists & War Profiteers' tunneling Mars vision

"Angel Quintana" wrote in message ...

But we're doing all this by killing people.
That's not big or clever either.

"G.H.W. Bush" #41's Mars: http://www.enterprisemission.com/images/Boeing-M2.jpg

War Profiteers
www.m27coalition.org/

Unplug the Corporate War Profiteers
Why we're taking action at these corporations?

We hold corporations The Carlyle Group, General Electric
and Citibank accountable not only their profits from this
war, but the fact that they made this war possible through
their investments, operations, weapons, lobbying, political
contributions, media holding and drive for unending profits
regardless of the toll on human life, the environment
or society.

Why target the Carlyle Group?

The people orchestrating this war are profiting hugely from
it personally.

The Carlyle Group is a $14 billion private investment house with
major holdings in the defense industry. The Carlyle Group stands
to make huge profits from the war in Iraq. Whatís troubling about
this are the groupís intimate ties to the Bush Administration,
and to the Defense Policy Board, the government-appointed group
that advises the Pentagon.

Ex-Presidents
Sometimes called the Ex-Presidentsí Club, the Carlyle Groupís
employees include George Bush, Sr., former Secretary of State
(under Bush, Sr.) James Baker, and former Secretary of Defense
and Deputy Director of the CIA, Frank Carlucci. Former British
Prime Minister John Major heads up CGís European operations.
Even current president George W. Bush served on the board of a
Carlyle company from 1990 - 1992.

Investing in War
Of the many companies that Carlyle owns or has a stake in, its
most famous acquisition is United Defense, a maker of missile
launchers, armored vehicles, and the cold war-era Crusader
Howitzer. Despite widespread opposition from the Army saying
that the Crusaderís technology was clumsy and outdated, Secretary
Rumsfeld convinced the Pentagon to keep buying Crusaders at a
cost of $11 billion. A few weeks after the U.S. began
bombing Afghanistan, Carlyle took United Defense public in a
move that earned the group $240 million. Months later the Crusader
program was scrapped and United Defense was awarded a contract
to build a lighter gun.

Beyond Carlyle
The war profiteering doesnít stop with Carlyle. Defense Policy
Board chairman Richard Perle resigned his chairmanship on March
27th amid allegations of conflict of interest. Eight of Perleís
colleagues on the board have ties to companies with significant
contracts from the Pentagon, such as Boeing, TRW, Northrop
Grumman, Lockheed Martin, Booz Allen Hamilton, Bechtel, and
the Rand Corporation. Vice President Dick Cheney is still
receiving $1 million a year from his former employer Halliburton,
now the administrationís lead candidate for the billion dollar
role of rebuilding Iraq!

Who wins?
Was the decision to attack Iraq influenced by what certain key
players stand to gain? Whether the answer is yes or no, Bush
insiders are making big money from this war, and the conflict
of interest alone is enough to cast doubt on their actions.
What country will be destroyed next in order to sustain Carlyleís
profits? Can we stand by while US soldiers, Iraqis, and other
peoples are sacrificed for the gain of the ultra wealthy?
Get informed.

Islamic Studies Pathways
http://www.lamp.ac.uk/cis/pathways/pathways.html
HAMAS
http://www.palestine-info.co.uk/am/p..._index_2.shtml
Hizbollah
http://www.hizbollah.org
KAHANE
http://www.kahane.org/
Azzam Publications
http://www.azzam.mirrorz.com/

*Rebuilding Iraq Conference*
GET IN ON THE GROUND FLOOR! IRAQ IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.new-fields.com/Iraq/

In other news...
"... In late 2001, United Defense took
the necessary steps to become a public
company and on December 14 of that year
began public trading on the New York Stock
Exchange under the symbol UDI.
"In July 2002, United Defense acquired
United States Marine Repair, America's
largest non-nuclear ship repair,
modernization, conversion and overhaul
company."
http://www.uniteddefense.com/index.htm
"In January 2003, the U.S. Army and Defense
Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA)
selected United Defense to team with General
Dynamics Land Systems (GDLS) and the Lead
Systems Integrator (Boeing/SAIC) in the
design of the ground vehicles portion of
Future Combat Systems (FCS), a critical
component of the Army's planned force
transformation. FCS will use significantly
enhanced battlefield knowledge to improve
the combat power of a network of vehicles,
sensors and weapons."
http://www.uniteddefense.com/index.htm

QUESTION: Who owns 'United Defense (UDI)'?

ANSWER: "... The Carlyle Group purchased a majority
stake in United Defense Industries (UDI: news, chart,
profile) in 1997 in the midst of the slowdown
in U.S. military spending following the end
of the Cold War."
http://www.truthout.org/docs_02/03.2...isle.Group.htm
"... Chaired by former Reagan administration defense secretary
Frank Carlucci, The Carlyle Group is a $13 billion private
equity firm based just a few blocks away from the White House
on Pennsylvania Avenue in Washington.
"Its principals include former British Prime Minister
John Major, former secretary of state, James A. Baker III,
and former chairman of the Securities and Exchange Commission,
Arthur Levitt. Former President George Bush holds the official
title of senior advisor to the Carlyle Asia Advisory Board and
gives speeches at events."
http://www.truthout.org/docs_02/03.2...isle.Group.htm

The Carlyle Group:
http://www.thecarlylegroup.com/eng/index.html

Bechtel
http://www.bechtel.com/

Halliburton
http://www.halliburton.com/index.jsp

Kellogg Brown and Root (KBR), a subsidiary of Halliburton
http://www.halliburton.com/news/arch...nws_050800.jsp
CorpWatch
http://www.corpwatch.org/home/PHH.jsp

U.S. vs. Them
http://www.wired.com/news/conflict

"I want to make sure everybody who has a job wants a job."
--George Bush, during his first Presidential campaign

"Now, like, I'm President. It would be pretty hard for some
drug guy to come into the White House and start offering it
up, you know?...I bet if they did, I hope I would say, 'Hey,
get lost. We donít want any of that.'"
--George Bush, talking about drug abuse
to a group of students

"The caribou love it. They rub against it and they have
babies. There are more caribou in Alaska than you can shake
a stick at."
--George Bush, on the Alaska pipeline

"It's no exaggeration to say that the undecideds could go one
way or another."
--George Bush

"A fool and his money are soon elected." --Will Rogers
http://www.lunaranomalies.com/prometheus.htm
Old January 27th 04, 08:56 AM posted to alt.alien.visitors,alt.life-mars,uk.telecom.broadband,sci.astro,alt.politics.europe.misc
HVAC

Mujahedin wrote in message ...
[...]

to make huge profits from the war in Iraq. What?s troubling about
this are the group?s intimate ties to the Bush Administration,
and to the Defense Policy Board, the government-appointed group
that advises the Pentagon.

Ex-Presidents
Sometimes called the Ex-Presidents? Club, the Carlyle Group?s
employees include George Bush, Sr., former Secretary of State
(under Bush, Sr.) James Baker, and former Secretary of Defense
and Deputy Director of the CIA, Frank Carlucci. Former British
Prime Minister John Major heads up CG?s European operations.
Even current president George W. Bush served on the board of a
Carlyle company from 1990 - 1992.

Investing in War
Of the many companies that Carlyle owns or has a stake in, its
most famous acquisition is United Defense, a maker of missile
launchers, armored vehicles, and the cold war-era Crusader
Howitzer. Despite widespread opposition from the Army saying
that the Crusader?s technology was clumsy and outdated, Secretary
Rumsfeld convinced the Pentagon to keep buying Crusaders at a
cost of $11 billion. A few weeks after the U.S. began
bombing Afghanistan, Carlyle took United Defense public in a
move that earned the group $240 million. Months later the Crusader
program was scrapped and United Defense was awarded a contract
to build a lighter gun.

Beyond Carlyle
The war profiteering doesn?t stop with Carlyle. Defense Policy
Board chairman Richard Perle resigned his chairmanship on March
27th amid allegations of conflict of interest. Eight of Perle?s
colleagues on the board have ties to companies with significant
contracts from the Pentagon, such as Boeing, TRW, Northrop
Grumman, Lockheed Martin, Booz Allen Hamilton, Bechtel, and
the Rand Corporation. Vice President Dick Cheney is still
receiving $1 million a year from his former employer Halliburton,
now the administration?s lead candidate for the billion dollar
role of rebuilding Iraq!

Who wins?
Was the decision to attack Iraq influenced by what certain key
players stand to gain? Whether the answer is yes or no, Bush
insiders are making big money from this war, and the conflict
of interest alone is enough to cast doubt on their actions.
What country will be destroyed next in order to sustain Carlyle?s
profits? Can we stand by while US soldiers, Iraqis, and other
peoples are sacrificed for the gain of the ultra wealthy?
Get informed.

Islamic Studies Pathways
http://www.lamp.ac.uk/cis/pathways/pathways.html
HAMAS
http://www.palestine-info.co.uk/am/p..._index_2.shtml
Hizbollah
http://www.hizbollah.org
KAHANE
http://www.kahane.org/
Azzam Publications
http://www.azzam.mirrorz.com/

*Rebuilding Iraq Conference*
GET IN ON THE GROUND FLOOR! IRAQ IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.new-fields.com/Iraq/

In 'Eisenhower's Death Camps': A U.S. Prison Guard's Story

*By Martin Brech*

In October, 1944, at age eighteen, I was drafted into the U.S. army.
Largely because of the "Battle of the Bulge," my training was cut short.
My furlough was halved, and I was sent overseas immediately. Upon
arrival in Le Havre, France, we were quickly loaded into box cars and
shipped to the front. When we got there, I was suffering increasingly
severe symptoms of mononucleosis, and was sent to a hospital in Belgium.
Since mononucleosis was then known as the "kissing disease," I mailed a
letter of thanks to my girlfriend.

By the time I left the hospital, the outfit I had trained with in
Spartanburg, South Carolina was deep inside Germany, so, despite my
protests, I was placed in a "repo depot"(replacement depot). I lost
interest in the units to which I was assigned and don't recall all of
them: non-combat units were ridiculed at that time. My separation
qualification record states I was mostly with Company C, 14th Infantry
Regiment, during my seventeen-month stay in Germany, but I remember
being transferred to other outfits also.

In late March or early April, 1945, I was sent to guard a POW camp near
Andernach along the Rhine. I had four years of high school German, so I
was able to talk to the prisoners, although this was forbidden.
Gradually, however, I was used as an interpreter and asked to ferret out
members of the S.S. (I found none.)

In Andernach about 50,000 prisoners of all ages were held in an open
field surrounded by barbed wire. The women were kept in a separate
enclosure I did not see until later. The men I guarded had no shelter
and no blankets; many had no coats. They slept in the mud, wet and cold,
with inadequate slit trenches for excrement. It was a cold, wet spring
and their misery from exposure alone was evident.

Even more shocking was to see the prisoners throwing grass and weeds
into a tin can containing a thin soup. They told me they did this to
help ease their hunger pains. Quickly, they grew emaciated. Dysentery
raged, and soon they were sleeping in their own excrement, too weak and
crowded to reach the slit trenches. Many were begging for food,
sickening and dying before our eyes. We had ample food and supplies, but
did nothing to help them, including no medical assistance.

Outraged, I protested to my officers and was met with hostility or bland
indifference. When pressed, they explained they were under strict orders
from "higher up." No officer would dare do this to 50,000 men if he felt
that it was "out of line," leaving him open to charges. Realizing my
protests were useless, I asked a friend working in the kitchen if he
could slip me some extra food for the prisoners. He too said they were
under strict orders to severely ration the prisoners' food and that
these orders came from "higher up." But he said they had more food than
they knew what to do with and would sneak me some.

When I threw this food over the barbed wire to the prisoners, I was
caught and threatened with imprisonment. I repeated the "offense," and
one officer angrily threatened to shoot me. I assumed this was a bluff
until I encountered a captain on a hill above the Rhine shooting down at
a group of German civilian women with his .45 caliber pistol. When I
asked, Why?," he mumbled, "Target practice," and fired until his pistol
was empty. I saw the women running for cover, but, at that distance,
couldn't tell if any had been hit.

This is when I realized I was dealing with cold-blooded killers filled
with moralistic hatred. They considered the Germans subhuman and worthy
of extermination; another expression of the downward spiral of racism.
Articles in the G.I. newspaper, Stars and Stripes, played up the German
concentration camps, complete with photos of emaciated bodies; this
amplified our self-righteous cruelty and made it easier to imitate
behavior we were supposed to oppose. Also, I think, soldiers not exposed
to combat were trying to prove how tough they were by taking it out on
the prisoners and civilians.

These prisoners, I found out, were mostly farmers and workingmen, as
simple and ignorant as many of our own troops. As time went on, more of
them lapsed into a zombie-like state of listlessness, while others tried
to escape in a demented or suicidal fashion, running through open fields
in broad daylight towards the Rhine to quench their thirst. They were
mowed down.Some prisoners were as eager for cigarettes as for food,
saying they took the edge off their hunger. Accordingly, enterprising
G.I. "Yankee traders" were acquiring hordes of watches and rings in
exchange for handfuls of cigarettes or less. When I began throwing
cartons of cigarettes to the prisoners to ruin this trade, I was
threatened by rank-and-file G.I.s too.

The only bright spot in this gloomy picture came one night when.I was
put on the "graveyard shift," from two to four A.M. Actually, there was
a graveyard on the uphill side of this enclosure, not many yards away.
My superiors had forgotten to give me a flashlight and I hadn't bothered
to ask for one, disgusted as I was with the whole situation by that
time. It was a fairly bright night and I soon became aware of a prisoner
crawling under the wires towards the graveyard. We were supposed to
shoot escapees on sight, so I started to get up from the ground to warn
him to get back. Suddenly I noticed another prisoner crawling from the
graveyard back to the enclosure. They were risking their lives to get to
the graveyard for something; I had to investigate.

When I entered the gloom of this shrubby, tree-shaded cemetery, I felt
completely vulnerable, but somehow curiosity kept me moving. Despite my
caution, I tripped over the legs of someone in a prone position.
Whipping my rifle around while stumbling and trying to regain composure
of mind and body, I soon was relieved I hadn't reflexively fired. The
figure sat up. Gradually, I could see the beautiful but terror-stricken
face of a woman with a picnic basket nearby. German civilians were not
allowed to feed, nor even come near the prisoners, so I quickly assured
her I approved of what she was doing, not to be afraid, and that I would
leave the graveyard to get out of the way.

I did so immediately and sat down, leaning against a tree at the edge of
the cemetery to be inconspicuous and not frighten the prisoners. I
imagined then, and still do now, what it would be like to meet a
beautiful woman with a picnic basket, under those conditions as a
prisoner. I have never forgotten her face.

Eventually, more prisoners crawled back to the enclosure. I saw they
were dragging food to their comrades and could only admire their courage
and devotion.

On May 8, V.E. Day, I decided to celebrate with some prisoners I was
guarding who were baking bread the other prisoners occasionally
received. This group had all the bread they could eat, and shared the
jovial mood generated by the end of the war. We all thought we were
going home soon, a pathetic hope on their part. We were in what was to
become the French zone, where I soon would witness the brutality of the
French soldiers when we transferred our prisoners to them for their
slave labor camps.
On this day, however, we were happy.

As a gesture of friendliness, I emptied my rifle and stood it in the
corner, even allowing them to play with it at their request! This
thoroughly "broke the ice," and soon we were singing songs we taught
each other or I had learned in high school German ("Du, du liegst mir im
Herzen"). Out of gratitude, they baked me a special small loaf of sweet
bread, the only possible present they had left to offer. I stuffed it in
my "Eisenhower jacket" and snuck it back to my barracks, eating it when
I had privacy. I have never tasted more delicious bread, nor felt a
deeper sense of communion while eating it. I believe a cosmic sense of
Christ (the Oneness of all Being) revealed its normally hidden presence
to me on that occasion, influencing my later decision to major in
philosophy and religion.

Shortly afterwards, some of our weak and sickly prisoners were marched
off by French soldiers to their camp. We were riding on a truck behind
this column. Temporarily, it slowed down and dropped back, perhaps
because the driver was as shocked as I was. Whenever a German prisoner
staggered or dropped back, he was hit on the head with a club until he
died. The bodies were rolled to the side of the road to be picked up by
another truck. For many, this quick death might have been preferable to
slow starvation in our "killing fields."

When I finally saw the German women in a separate enclosure, I asked why
we were holding them prisoner. I was told they were "camp followers,"
selected as breeding stock for the S.S. to create a super-race. I spoke
to some and must say I never met a more spirited or attractive group of
women. I certainly didn't think they deserved imprisonment.

I was used increasingly as an interpreter, and was able to prevent some
particularly unfortunate arrests. One rather amusing incident involved
an old farmer who was being dragged away by several M.P's. I was told he
had a "fancy Nazi medal," which they showed me. Fortunately, I had a
chart identifying such medals. He'd been awarded it for having five
children! Perhaps his wife was somewhat relieved to get him "off her
back," but I didn't think one of our death camps was a fair punishment
for his contribution to Germany. The M.P.s agreed and released him to
continue his "dirty work."

Famine began to spread among the German civilians also. It was a common
sight to see German women up to their elbows in our garbage cans looking
for something edible -- that is, if they weren't chased away.

When I interviewed mayors of small towns and villages, I was told their
supply of food had been taken away by "displaced persons" (foreigners
who had worked in Germany), who packed the food on trucks and drove
away. When I reported this, the response was a shrug. I never saw any
Red Cross at the camp or helping civilians, although their coffee and
doughnut stands were available everywhere else for us. In the meantime,
the Germans had to rely on the sharing of hidden stores until the next
harvest.

Hunger made German women more "available," but despite this, rape was
prevalent and often accompanied by additional violence. In particular I
remember an eighteen-year old woman who had the side of her faced
smashed with a rifle butt and was then raped by two G.I.s. Even the
French complained that the rapes, looting and drunken destructiveness on
the part of our troops was excessive. In Le Havre, we'd been given
booklets warning us that the German soldiers had maintained a high
standard of behavior with French civilians who were peaceful, and that
we should do the same. In this we failed miserably.

"So what?" some would say. "The enemy's atrocities were worse than
ours." It is true that I experienced only the end of the war, when we
were already the victors. The German opportunity for atrocities had
faded; ours was at hand. But two wrongs don't make a right. Rather than
copying our enemy's crimes, we should aim once and for all to break the
cycle of hatred and vengeance that has plagued and distorted human
history. This is why I am speaking out now, forty-five years after the
crime. We can never prevent individual war crimes, but we can, if enough
of us speak out, influence government policy. We can reject government
propaganda that depicts our enemies as subhuman and encourages the kind
of outrages I witnessed. We can protest the bombing of civilian targets,
which still goes on today. And we can refuse ever to condone our
government's murder of unarmed and defeated prisoners of war.

I realize it is difficult for the average citizen to admit witnessing a
crime of this magnitude, especially if implicated himself. Even G.I's
sympathetic to the victims were afraid to complain and get into trouble,
they told me. And the danger has not ceased. Since I spoke out a few
weeks ago, I have received threatening calls and had my mailbox smashed.
But its been worth it. Writing about these atrocities has been a
catharsis of feeling suppressed too long, a liberation, and perhaps will
remind other witnesses that "the truth will make us free, have no fear."
We may even learn a supreme lesson from all this: only love can conquer
all.
Source: Reprinted from The Journal of Historical Review, vol. 10, no. 2,
pp. 161-166.
Also see:
Eisenhower's Holocaust: His Slaughter of 1.7 Million Germans
www.rense.com/general46/germ.htm http://www.rense.com/general46/germ.htm
Allied War Crimes 1941-1950
www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?id=136
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?id=136

Printer friendly version
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/print.asp?ID=135 Email this article
to a friend mailto:?Subject=In 'Eisenhower's Death Camps': A U.S.
Prison Guard's Story &Body=Thought you might find this interesting -
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=135

Last updated 13/01/2004

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/index.asp

[...]

get lost. We don?t want any of that.'"
--George Bush, talking about drug abuse
to a group of students

"The caribou love it. They rub against it and they have
babies. There are more caribou in Alaska than you can shake
a stick at."
--George Bush, on the Alaska pipeline

"It's no exaggeration to say that the undecideds could go one
way or another."
--George Bush

"A fool and his money are soon elected." --Will Rogers
http://www.lunaranomalies.com/prometheus.htm

Brought to you by Your average FoxNews Bush/Cheney US patriots!
http://www.adl.org/learn/Events_2001...3_flashmap.asp

Sunday, January 25, 2004 -Monday, January 26, 2004
Sioux City, Iowa
Anti-gay demonstration
Sponsored by virulently anti-gay activist Fred Phelps and
members of his Westboro Baptist Church of Topeka, Kansas
http://www.godhatesfags.com http://www.godhatesamerica.com

Friday, January 30, 2004 - Sunday, February 01, 2004
Phoenix, Arizona
3rd Annual Aryanfest
Sponsored by Volksfront,
a neo-Nazi organization;
http://www.volksfront-usa.org/
Note: Scheduled speakers
include Tom Metzger, Billy Roper.
Scheduled bands include Max Resist & The Hooligans,
Rebel Hell, Cradle Song, DC Stormtroopers

Saturday, January 31, 2004
Laurens, South Carolina
Klan rally
Sponsored by Cleveland Knights of the Ku Klux Klan
http://www.wckkkk.com/index2.html

Sunday, February 08, 2004 - Monday, February 09, 2004
Beaverton, Oregon
Anti-gay demonstrations

Saturday, February 14, 2004 - Sunday, February 15, 2004
Charlotte, North Carolina
Bible conference
Sponsored by Scriptures for America,
a racist and anti-Semitic Christian Identity organization
http://www.scripturesforamerica.org/...tidentity.html

Friday, February 20, 2004 - Sunday, February 22, 2004
Washington, DC
American Renaissance Conference
Sponsored by the publication
American Renaissance, which
promotes pseudo-intellectual
racist theories
http://www.amren.com/conf2004_info.htm

Saturday, March 27, 2004
South Florida
3rd Annual Folk Fest Folk festival
featuring Euro-ethnic music, food and
drink, sponsored by the publishers of the
white supremacist newsletter: Nordwave
NORDWAVE
P.O. Box 5901
Lake Worth, FL 33466 USA

Saturday, April 24, 2004 - Sunday, April 25, 2004
Sacramento, California
International Revisionist Conference
Sponsored by the European American Culture Council
Note: Scheduled speakers
include Mark Weber, Frederick Toeben, Bob Countess, and Paul Fromm
http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/links.htm

Friday, May 28, 2004 - Tuesday, June 01, 2004
Dawson Springs, Kentucky
Nordic Fest
Annual white power music festival
sponsored by the Imperial Klans of America (IKA)
and its leader, Ron Edwards
http://www.kkkk.net/
International Office
IKA
P.O. Box 177
Dawson Springs, KY 42408 USA

GOD LOVES HATE!!
LOVE IS HATE!!!!
GOD HATES LOVE!!
HATE IS LOVE!!!!
http://www.adl.org/learn/Events_2001...3_flashmap.asp
Old January 27th 04, 07:36 PM posted to alt.alien.visitors,alt.life-mars,uk.telecom.broadband,sci.astro,alt.politics.europe.misc
Paul R. Mays

Content forwarded to Homeland Security along with
Full ISP/Ident trace data...

Old January 27th 04, 07:37 PM posted to alt.alien.visitors,alt.life-mars,uk.telecom.broadband,sci.astro,alt.politics.europe.misc
Paul R. Mays

Old January 27th 04, 11:04 PM posted to alt.alien.visitors,alt.life-mars,uk.telecom.broadband,sci.astro,alt.politics.europe.misc
none

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 20:19:23 +0000, Anonymous wrote:

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 14:37:12 -0500, in article
, "Paul R. Mays"
wrote:

Content forwarded to Homeland Security along with
Full ISP/Ident trace data...

"Mujahedin" wrote in message

Why?

"homeland Security' is nothing more than legally incarcerating anyone who
speaks out against the current white house administration.

Old January 27th 04, 11:57 PM posted to alt.alien.visitors,alt.life-mars,uk.telecom.broadband,sci.astro,alt.politics.europe.misc
none

"Mujahedin" wrote in message

Why?

"homeland Security' is nothing more than legally incarcerating anyone who
speaks out against the current white house administration.

You'll be okay though as long as you remember to say "Heil Bush"

We love George Bush and Dick Cheney, they're the best. They're destroying
the world and we love them for it.

Heil George Bush!

Heil Dick Cheney!
Old January 28th 04, 12:55 AM posted to alt.alien.visitors,alt.life-mars,uk.telecom.broadband,sci.astro,alt.politics.europe.misc
Harlow

"Paul R. Mays" wrote in message ...
Content forwarded to Homeland Security along with
Full ISP/Ident trace data...

Clearly in need of more work to do, have forwarded Mr. Mays':
"Paul R. Mays"

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=%22Paul+R.+Mays%22+%3Cuce%40ftc.gov

to Human resources offices at F.T.C. and cc to:

Federal Trade Commission
Human Resources Management Office
Room 723
600 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20580

The Federal Trade Commission

Federal Trade Commission
600 Pennsylvania Ave, NW
Washington, D.C. 20580

Timothy J. Muris, Chairman
Commissioner Pamela Jones Harbour
Commissioner Mozelle W. Thompson
Commissioner Orson Swindle
Commissioner Thomas B. Leary
William E. Kovacic - The FTC General Counsel's Office can be reached
at (202) 326-2424

From: "Paul R. Mays"
Newsgroups: sci.physics,soc.history.what-if,alt.history.what-if
Subject: Kill the jews
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 14:52:24 -0500
http://www.giganews.com/info/dmca.html

Forwarding data to FBI Hate crimes bureau, et al.

From: "Paul R. Mays"
Newsgroups: sci.physics,soc.history.what-if,alt.history.what-if
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 14:52:24 -0500

Old January 28th 04, 01:44 AM posted to alt.alien.visitors,alt.life-mars,uk.telecom.broadband,sci.astro,alt.politics.europe.misc
HVAC

"Paul R. Mays" wrote in message ...
Content forwarded to Homeland Security along with
Full ISP/Ident trace data...

Some where within the Quantum State
http://Paul.Mays.Com/story.html
by Paul R. Mays

".... Most everyone was a bit loaded and the bottles of Boone's
Farm Strawberry Wine were passing by. One swig of the
bottle and pass it on, never to be seen again as it vanished
down the line. Then a few moments later here comes another
one followed by the biggest joint I had ever seen (to that
point). Rolled in rice paper the person who rolled that
monster, somewhere up that line of humanity that faded into
the distance, used a ounce to make it then sent in down the
line. This was just the prelude to the mass of bodies we would
encounter once we entered that big gate that I could see in the
distance. ..."

---Don't Bogart that Phatwa, my friend...

"The man who cannot occasionally imagine events
and conditions of existence that are contrary to
the causal principle as he knows it will never enrich
his science by the addition of a new idea."
- Max Planck
http://Paul.Mays.Com/ob059.jpg
Old January 28th 04, 02:59 AM posted to alt.alien.visitors,alt.life-mars,uk.telecom.broadband,sci.astro,alt.politics.europe.misc
none

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 00:24:02 +0000, Anonymous wrote:

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 23:04:10 GMT, in article
, none

"Mujahedin" wrote in message

Why?

"homeland Security' is nothing more than legally incarcerating anyone who
speaks out against the current white house administration.

I thought as much!

Click your heels and repeat after your Bushmasters:

There's no place like home

There's no place like home