belkin and WEP

Old January 26th 04, 04:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
TD Key

Default belkin and WEP

It seems that the only way to make it work is using the hex's on the clients.
Old January 26th 04, 09:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Paul King

"TD Key" wrote in message
om...
It seems that the only way to make it work is using the hex's on the

clients.

Instead of starting a second conversation on the same theme as your previous
post, why don't you read the answers to *THAT* post?

---

Old January 28th 04, 02:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
TD Key

Sorry,

I thought i was replying to another post and started a new one.

Anyway, I replied to another post before posting my first message.

Sorry again for the confusion boss.

om...