BT able to pre select phone line for 2mbit?

Old January 27th 04, 07:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
{[ZenmasteR]}

Default BT able to pre select phone line for 2mbit?

has anyone managed to get BT to pick a new phone line capable of 2mbits speed for installation?
or is still luck of the draw

I live in a area which may have 2mbit facility..
but current 2 phone lines only managed 512k max

--
Remove X_ in address to reply