Sorry another question about wireless

Old January 28th 04, 08:11 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
DI

Default Sorry another question about wireless

One of my pc's has got an ordinary network card in it. Can you get an
adaptor to make it a wireless car or does it need changing?

Old January 28th 04, 10:00 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil Thompson

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 08:11:00 -0000, "DI"
wrote:

One of my pc's has got an ordinary network card in it. Can you get an
adaptor to make it a wireless car or does it need changing?

you could wire it to a WET-11 or similar device
http://www.linksys.com/Products/prod...id=22&prid=432

or get a USB wireless NIC and plug that in, ignoring the old

Phil