optic fiber in UK

Old January 28th 04, 11:15 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Armando

Default optic fiber in UK

I'm italian. Apologize for my english.

I have some questions for you:
1) Which are the optic fiber provider in UK (specially in London)?
2) Are provider for HFC or FTTH?
3) Who offers Video on demand?

Please, show me some related internet site

Thanks

--
Per rispondere leva ''FOTTUTISPAMMER'' e ''.invalid'' dall'indirizzo.

Old January 28th 04, 07:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jock

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 11:15:06 GMT, "Armando"
wrote:

I'm italian. Apologize for my english.

I have some questions for you:
1) Which are the optic fiber provider in UK (specially in London)?
2) Are provider for HFC or FTTH?
3) Who offers Video on demand?

Please, show me some related internet site

Alfonso, in London they probably provide optic F I B R E !

--
Jock.
Old January 28th 04, 07:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Hiram Hackenbacker

wrote:

I'm italian. Apologize for my english.

I have some questions for you:
1) Which are the optic fiber provider in UK (specially in London)?
2) Are provider for HFC or FTTH?
3) Who offers Video on demand?

Please, show me some related internet site

Alfonso, in London they probably provide optic F I B R E !

I am sure the US carriers in the UK use optical fiber.

According to Pirelli in the UK they provide fiber and fibre, to
markets across the globe.

In Italy it is fibra ottica.

--
Hiram Hackenbacker
Old January 29th 04, 07:43 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Hiram Hackenbacker

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 01:35:53 GMT, Ian Stirling
wrote:

I'm italian. Apologize for my english.

I have some questions for you:
1) Which are the optic fiber provider in UK (specially in London)?
2) Are provider for HFC or FTTH?
3) Who offers Video on demand?

Please, show me some related internet site

Alfonso, in London they probably provide optic F I B R E !

I am sure the US carriers in the UK use optical fiber.

According to Pirelli in the UK they provide fiber and fibre, to
markets across the globe.

In Italy it is fibra ottica.

You mean you can make photonic bandgap fibers from pasta?

According to the Pirelli website that's how they do it in Italy.

--
Hiram Hackenbacker