The Case of the Disappearing Broadband - Redux

Old January 28th 04, 08:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Tim Cain

Default The Case of the Disappearing Broadband - Redux

Hi all.

If you're at all interested in the original thread, you'll
have to Google for "The Case of the Disappearing Broadband".

Well firstly my thanks to Martin^2 (can't be arsed to do the
superscript 2), Colin Wilson & dr. black.

As some (all?) of you suggested, I have forsworn the usb modem,
and gone the router/ethernet path. It cost a few bucks, but
at least I'm back on broadband. My God, what a difference!

Cheers all,

Tim.+

---