Cancel Nildram

Old January 29th 04, 03:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Reboot

Default Cancel Nildram

Hi,
How do you cancel an ADSL account with Nildram? I've sent them a couple of
emails both of which have so far been ignored and I can't see any info on
their website.
Cheers.

Old January 29th 04, 07:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Reboot

You have to write to them and ask for it to be canceled

Cheers, they never make these things easy do they?

Old January 29th 04, 10:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Reboot

May I ask why? I'm thinking of moving to them !

Don't worry, they are great. It's just that I'm upgrading to a 1 meg line
and their 1 meg service is too expensive.

Old January 29th 04, 11:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
MikeB

Yeah, I'm a bit peeved about having to leave the best SP simply because
they're too expensive
Where are you planning on going for your 1meg?

Old January 30th 04, 01:23 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Reboot

Yeah, I'm a bit peeved about having to leave the best SP simply because
they're too expensive
Where are you planning on going for your 1meg?

I'm going to give Central Point a go (http://www.cpbb.co.uk/index.htm), at
27 a month it is worth a gamble in my opinion.

Old January 30th 04, 02:03 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
MikeB

But is this not going to be another highly, locally contended DataStream
service?
Bulldogesque??
I was contemplating Bulldog's 2meg DataStream but have been scared off by
all the bad reviews on the forums.

Mike

Old January 30th 04, 01:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Reboot

"MikeB" wrote in message
But is this not going to be another highly, locally contended DataStream
service?
Bulldogesque??
I was contemplating Bulldog's 2meg DataStream but have been scared off by
all the bad reviews on the forums.

As I said, it is a bit of a gamble but if the service is bad then I can
cancel my contract and sign up with someone else - no problemo.

Old February 8th 04, 09:25 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bob Eager

On Sun, 8 Feb 2004 01:54:03 UTC, "Andrew Niklaus"
wrote:

But won't you have to pay a setup fee or a joining fee each
time when you switch to a different broadband ISP, even when
you have an ASDL line enabled at your place (residence/work)?

I'm not too sure about this, but would like to know the
definite answer....

Yes, BT charge their activation fee every time. In most cases the ISP
will pass this on.
--
Bob Eager
begin by not using Outlook Express...