Which ISP ???

Old January 30th 04, 02:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
MaSTeR

Default Which ISP ???

What do you guys think about Pipex, Eclipse and the BlueBeyonder cable from
Telewest ?

Especially did you have some bad experiences ? (like not able to use file
sharing, P2P or online gaming ??)

Old January 30th 04, 02:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
/.

"MaSTeR" wrote in message
What do you guys think about Pipex, Eclipse and the BlueBeyonder cable

from
Telewest ?

If it's a choice between those only - Eclipse if with BT, Telewest be
careful they're expensive for what you get.

Gary

Old January 30th 04, 05:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
MaSTeR

I got BT

now the choiche it's between Pipex and Eclipse.

Eclipse seems to be the best one but I'd like to save 50+vat for
subscribing the account. That's why I am thinking about Pipex, that seems to
provide a good service anyway.

Old January 30th 04, 08:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ian McIntosh

"Sterwin" wrote in message
I'd say Pipex... for the best service, i would say Plusnet

Jason

I'd agree with the Plusnet recommendation.

Ian.
(BTW: My Plusnet referral ID is mcintoshuk !)

---

Old January 30th 04, 08:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Paul

"MaSTeR" wrote in message

What do you guys think about Pipex, Eclipse and the BlueBeyonder cable

from

Telewest ?

Especially did you have some bad experiences ? (like not able to use

file

sharing, P2P or online gaming ??)

---

Pipex is a good choice, but if I was to choose it would have to be
Eclipse from your list. Have you not considered Nildram? Not cheap but
the high quality is consistant.

--
http://www.net4nowtforum.co.uk - Internet access, computer problems or
just want a chat?
Old January 31st 04, 08:24 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave

"Sterwin" wrote in message
It depends if you have NTL or BT as yor telephone supplyer.

Jason

you don't need to take a telephone service from NTL or Telewest to get their
broadband service.