shut out of btopenworld news server

Old January 30th 04, 04:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
neil

Default shut out of btopenworld news server

been using btopenworld news server
I have been shut out (502 You have no permission to talk. Goodbye.)

anyone having the same problem

ps im not with bt open world

Neil

---

Old January 30th 04, 05:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Kráftéé

neil wrote:
been using btopenworld news server
I have been shut out (502 You have no permission to talk. Goodbye.)

anyone having the same problem

ps im not with bt open world

If you're not with BT Openworld why are you complaining that they are now
filtering you out???

Makes perfect sense to me...

Old January 30th 04, 06:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
neil

"Kráftéé" wrote in message
news
neil wrote:
been using btopenworld news server
I have been shut out (502 You have no permission to talk. Goodbye.)

anyone having the same problem

ps im not with bt open world

If you're not with BT Openworld why are you complaining that they are now
filtering you out???

Makes perfect sense to me...

I'm not complaining I'm just asking if any one else is being shout out as
well or is it just be

ps I am with bt broadband

Neil

---

Old January 30th 04, 07:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Beck

neil wrote:
"Kráftéé" wrote in message
news
neil wrote:
been using btopenworld news server
I have been shut out (502 You have no permission to talk. Goodbye.)

anyone having the same problem

ps im not with bt open world

If you're not with BT Openworld why are you complaining that they
are now filtering you out???

Makes perfect sense to me...

I'm not complaining I'm just asking if any one else is being shout
out as well or is it just be

ps I am with bt broadband

BT Broadband does not include access to newsgroups. Anyone that can connect
to them is lucky. I think you can pay £3 a month extra to have newsgroup
access.

Old January 30th 04, 09:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Chris Watts

neil wrote:
"Kráftéé" wrote in message
news
neil wrote:
been using btopenworld news server
I have been shut out (502 You have no permission to talk. Goodbye.)

anyone having the same problem

ps I am with bt broadband

I am with BT broadband and BTopenworld news servers work fine for me.
Chris