Suggestions on a Multilink capable router

Old January 30th 04, 05:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Clueless

Default Suggestions on a Multilink capable router

As part of some research, am looking for multilink capable routers (have to
be cheap) :-), am aware of Cisco 1721 & 2600 series, Netopia Cyclone's, any
other makes recommended?

S. Althaf

Old January 30th 04, 10:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
J.Neuhoff

Clueless wrote:

As part of some research, am looking for multilink capable routers (have
to be cheap) :-), am aware of Cisco 1721 & 2600 series, Netopia Cyclone's,
any other makes recommended?

S. Althaf

I just found this in a Google search:

http://www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/nexland.php