BT Line test results

Old January 31st 04, 12:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Scott

Default BT Line test results

APologies to the BT employee. THe comment about hating BT was meant to be
tongue in cheek!!.
They are however very frustrating because it is impossible to actually get
to speak to anyone who can give an answer to anything that isnt from the
screeen in front of them.

Following the letter telling me they couldnt supply BB the modem and
equipment has arrived today for a Monday connection

I am now a little confused!

Old January 31st 04, 06:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Eric Parker

"Scott" wrote in message
APologies to the BT employee. THe comment about hating BT was meant to be
tongue in cheek!!.
They are however very frustrating because it is impossible to actually get
to speak to anyone who can give an answer to anything that isnt from the
screeen in front of them.

Following the letter telling me they couldnt supply BB the modem and
equipment has arrived today for a Monday connection

I am now a little confused!

Scott

Plug it in and see if it syncs.

eric