Reconnection Problems

Old January 31st 04, 03:56 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Matthew Robinson

Default Reconnection Problems

Hi All,

I have recently connected to BroadBand with Freedom2Surf via an ADSL PCI
modem from MRi.

I have obtained the latest drivers from the makers which has solved a
few problems but I still have a couple of niggles - any suggestions to
the following:

1) The modem keep jumping into training mode and dropping the connection.

2) If a connection is dropped a reconnect appears to work but none of my
applications will access the internet. IPConfig reports a Freedom2Surf
connection which it doesn't after a fresh boot.

Any help gratefully accepted.

Cheers,
Matt