Telewest Broadband

Old February 5th 04, 03:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Tony

Default Telewest Broadband

Can someone tell me if I have Telewest broadband (cable) is is posible for
two Notebooks to share the broadband connection. If so what equipmebt would
I need, There is no desktop involved. Also can they be connected wireless.

Old February 5th 04, 06:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ric

Tony wrote:
Can someone tell me if I have Telewest broadband (cable) is is
posible for two Notebooks to share the broadband connection. If so
what equipmebt would I need, There is no desktop involved. Also can
they be connected wireless.

get yourself summat like a linksys wireless cable router and a couple of
pcmcia wifi cards for the laptops. it's pretty easy to setup and shouldn't
cost you more than a ton.