E7Even ADSL

Old February 5th 04, 05:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Crotub

Default E7Even ADSL

Does anyone have any experience with e7Even broadband? Are they any good?

Do they block any ports etc?
Do they have a download cap?
Are their connections reliable?

Thanks
Crotub....
Reply to the group else remove
"dontspam" from address to reply.

Old February 21st 04, 11:10 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sean

Having given up with NTL, I signed up for the 6 month 512K service on
20th Jan and was activated on 27th.

I have found them to be excellent so far - I paid an extra £5 for a
months telephone support but have found that I have not needed it.
When I have emailed them, they have always come back within a couple
of hours with the answer. I bought router/wireless card from another
site as they didn't provide the hardware I was looking for. Setup was
a breeze.

Fixed IP, 50Mb webspace & good DL speed for under £20/month. I have
been tempted by the 1Mb option but I don't think I need that kind of
capacity.

If you want a no frills service for a reasonable cost, then they get
the thumbs up from me.

Sean

Referral Code: 700389
Old February 25th 04, 11:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

I got e7even connected up just over a month ago (4 days after
requesting connection - fast). Very pleased. I'm getting a very fast
connection and the technical support (e-mail only for me) is very good
(replies within the 30-60mins usually), with the caveat that you have
to pay extra for phone support. Any questions give me a shout on:

mcgi6ah2 {at} hotmail {dot} com

If you're registering put this referral code in:

700350

no caps are in place and I haven't come across any port blocks,
service has been reliable so far.