PPPoPvc 0 PPP layer

Old February 8th 04, 10:16 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave Stanton

Default PPPoPvc 0 PPP layer

On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 17:04:27 +0000, matthew wrote:

I'm trying to set up my Binatone ADSL500 USB modem

Does anyone know what the following error means, and how to reslove it?

Test PPPoPvc 0 PPP layer connection FAIL

There is a known prob with Binatone ADSL 2000 routers and Fujitsu DSLAMS
in exchanges, don't know if it applies to the 500 as well.

Dave