fireflyuk.net any good?????

Old February 8th 04, 11:14 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
SOGGY

Default fireflyuk.net any good?????

Using the reviews at http://www.ispreview.co.uk/ I have joined them from
pipex as the service was going down and down. Anyone know if Fire are
anygood? I like the idea of 200mb of webspace and the static ip will be
available soon too.

What is the average switch on time?

--

With regards