Wireless Network with Linksys WRT54G

Old February 8th 04, 07:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dunno

Default Wireless Network with Linksys WRT54G

Can anyone help me?

I'm looking to buy a used Linksys WRT54G for 50 (is this a good deal?) and
i would like to use it to connect to my ADSL line. I am currently with
Nilram which use PPPoA. As far as i can gather the WRT54G uses PPPoE.
Can i just purchase a ADSL ethernet modem and connect or do i need to
purchase a wireless AP DSL router that supports PPPoA?

Thanks for any help.