Functional description of xDSL

Old February 9th 04, 11:37 AM posted to comp.dcom.xdsl,comp.dcom.telecom.tech,uk.telecom.broadband
Use.Netuser.de

Default Functional description of xDSL

Does anyone have a good URL for a functional description of xDSL.
I'm not looking for a beginners guide but an in depth description/principles.

Many Thanks

Old February 9th 04, 09:11 PM posted to comp.dcom.xdsl,comp.dcom.telecom.tech,uk.telecom.broadband
Chuck

On Mon, 9 Feb 2004 11:37:31 -0000, "Use.Netuser.de"
wrote:

Does anyone have a good URL for a functional description of xDSL.
I'm not looking for a beginners guide but an in depth description/principles.

Many Thanks

http://www.eicon.com/support/trainin...sp?p=ADSL_Tech

Chuck