Draytek 2200 USB Firewall Question

Old February 9th 04, 02:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
David Bradley

Default Draytek 2200 USB Firewall Question

The Draytek 2600 has a content filter on its firewall page whereas the
2200 USB V2.02 does not.

Would a firmware upgrade provide this feature?

As always, responses from a guru or the man in street who knows, help
is appreciated.

DAVID BRADLEY
Old February 10th 04, 02:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
David Bradley

On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 02:01:43 -0000, "Martin²"
wrote:

Go to the importers website www.seg.co.uk and find links to technical
support and a forum.
Regards,
Martin

Thank you for that - had a response to my question wuthin the hour.

David Bradley