Plusnet Easystart and P2P

Old February 9th 04, 02:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave

Default Plusnet Easystart and P2P

Does the plusnet Easystart package (25 quid a month, free modem, free
activation) support P2P sharing and binary newsgroups. The wires only
service does but I can't find anything about the easystart pack.

By the way, I only want P2P for american tele shows such as 24 and Alias.

Cheers,

Dave.

Old February 9th 04, 03:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Josey

"Dave" wrote in message
Does the plusnet Easystart package (25 quid a month, free modem, free
activation) support P2P sharing and binary newsgroups. The wires only
service does but I can't find anything about the easystart pack.

By the way, I only want P2P for american tele shows such as 24 and Alias.

There are no P2P or binaries restrictions on this account. They apply to the
cheaper ADSL Home Surf account.

Don't expect too much out of the binary newsgroups on their server though,
as for most uk ISPs the retention anf completion is pretty poor, but they
have made inmprovements, and plan to do more.

If you should sign up kindly use my id as referrer on the appropriate
screen, and I might get a 25p per month discount in the 2nd year if you keep
using plusnet. My ID = walespc (on plusnet not f9), thanks.

Jc.