Satelite Broadband

Old February 9th 04, 08:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
K33lbyman

Default Satelite Broadband

Where can I get further information for residential use. All I seem to find in
the search is installations for businesses.

Also is there any way of existing present sky digi dish to receive so costs are
minimal

Thanks in advance

Nick
Old February 9th 04, 09:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Rupert

http://www.avcbroadband.com/index.shtml

Old February 9th 04, 10:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
jsp21c

Check out Open Sky on the Eutelsat

This link should give you the Internet at home page.

http://www.eutelsat.com/products/2_2_1.html