DG834 firmware version

Old February 10th 04, 10:07 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
jazzy jeff

Default DG834 firmware version

How do I tell which version it is running?

Old February 10th 04, 10:15 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
pawhe

"jazzy jeff" wrote in message
How do I tell which version it is running?

When you first log into the routers admin function (e.g.. point browser at
router's IP address and log-in), it should immediately display the 'router
status' page. The frimware version is the 2nd line displayed.....

P.

Old February 10th 04, 01:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
jazzy jeff

When you first log into the routers admin function (e.g.. point browser at
router's IP address and log-in), it should immediately display the 'router
status' page. The frimware version is the 2nd line displayed.....

Thanks, often the answer stares you in the face but you just can't see it