WHERE DO I DOWNLOAD A DRIVER FOR AM1772 WIRELESS CARD ??

Old February 11th 04, 12:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave

Default WHERE DO I DOWNLOAD A DRIVER FOR AM1772 WIRELESS CARD ??

Nothing on the AMD site. Anyone help here ?

Old February 11th 04, 03:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Steve Parry

In ,
Dave fumbled, fiddled and fingered:
Nothing on the AMD site. Anyone help here ?

Taken from AMD website

"Getting Technical Support

AMD Alchemy™ Solutions, AMD Alchemy™ 1772 wireless LAN chipsets, E86™
embedded processors and the PCNet™ Family

If you have technical questions regarding AMD Alchemy™ Solutions
Processors, AMD Alchemy™ 1772 wireless LAN chipsets, E86 embedded
processors and the PCNet™ Family of products, please send an email to
"

HTH?

--
Steve Parry

http://www.gwynfryn.co.uk

K100RS SE
F650

Old February 11th 04, 03:56 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andy Foster

"Dave" wrote in message
Nothing on the AMD site. Anyone help here ?

Try using lower case ?

Old February 11th 04, 04:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Steve

In article , (Dave) wrote:

Nothing on the AMD site. Anyone help here ?

It would help if you told us what OS you are using !?!?!??

Steve

Old February 11th 04, 06:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Grumpycrab

"Dave" wrote in message
Nothing on the AMD site. Anyone help here ?

Here...
http://www.origo2000.com/filedb/file...category&id=51

(good luck - the driver does work but makes your PC hang on exit...-)
--
Grumps