Micro mart

Old February 12th 04, 08:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
>{daZza}

Default Micro mart

He He,
My letter bout Tiscal (t*****s) made it to this weeks Micromart, check out
"False moustache and dark glasses"
:-))
--
daZza.............

remove knickers to reply ;-)

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (
http://www.grisoft.com).

Old February 12th 04, 10:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
zero

read that - they sound a right load of ******s

hope the publicity ****es them off

good luck with your next isp

Old February 12th 04, 10:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

"{daZza}" wrote in message
He He,
My letter bout Tiscal (t*****s) made it to this weeks Micromart, check
out "False moustache and dark glasses"
:-))
--
daZza.............

remove knickers to reply ;-)

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (
http://www.grisoft.com).

Believe me they are, they are making it as hard as possible to
cancell/migrate my account, spent 3 hours on the phone to there help desk in
india just trying to get my CBUK number, i mean, for christs sake, its MY
bloody CBUK number for my account that at this moment i am still paying for!
Gonna email customer services and suggest they read this weeks Micromart :-)

--

remove knickers to reply ;-)

---