Program to transfer multiple files accross network ???

Old February 14th 04, 08:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave

Default Program to transfer multiple files accross network ???

ICQ says no disk space after 210MB which I don't understand as obviously I
have many 10's of GB's left and MSN Messenger does not allow you to transfer
more that one file at a time so is there any chat type prog like ICQ which
allows for large multiple file transfers ??

Old February 14th 04, 08:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Terry Eden

Dave wrote:
ICQ says no disk space after 210MB which I don't understand as
obviously I have many 10's of GB's left and MSN Messenger does not
allow you to transfer more that one file at a time so is there any
chat type prog like ICQ which allows for large multiple file
transfers ??

www.trillian.cc ?

Terry

small disclaimer - speaking for myself, not my employer.

Old February 14th 04, 08:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
King Queen

On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 20:04:48 -0000, "Dave" wrote:

ICQ says no disk space after 210MB which I don't understand as obviously I
have many 10's of GB's left and MSN Messenger does not allow you to transfer
more that one file at a time so is there any chat type prog like ICQ which
allows for large multiple file transfers ??

If it's not a very very private file perhaps use KaZaA?