Checking order status on Plusnet

Old February 16th 04, 09:21 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave

Default Checking order status on Plusnet

Hello,

When I signed up with plusnet last night, I was taken to a page listing all
the steps that had to happen before my ADSL could be activated. I've just
logged onto plusnet from work and I can't find this page anywhere. I can
get my static IP, configure email, in fact I can do pretty much anything
except find this order progress page.

Sorry for being stupid but can someone tell me how to get to it?

Cheers.

Dave.

Old February 16th 04, 10:11 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Alan

"Dave" wrote in message
Hello,

When I signed up with plusnet last night, I was taken to a page listing

all
the steps that had to happen before my ADSL could be activated. I've just
logged onto plusnet from work and I can't find this page anywhere. I can
get my static IP, configure email, in fact I can do pretty much anything
except find this order progress page.

Sorry for being stupid but can someone tell me how to get to it?

Cheers.

Dave.

Member Centre/My Account/Connection settings/ ADSL tracker

Old February 16th 04, 10:21 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave

"Alan" wrote in message

"Dave" wrote in message
Hello,

When I signed up with plusnet last night, I was taken to a page listing

all
the steps that had to happen before my ADSL could be activated. I've

just
logged onto plusnet from work and I can't find this page anywhere. I

can
get my static IP, configure email, in fact I can do pretty much anything
except find this order progress page.

Sorry for being stupid but can someone tell me how to get to it?

Cheers.

Dave.

Member Centre/My Account/Connection settings/ ADSL tracker

Thanks but boooooo, line does not support ADSL. Kind of what I was
expecting but still dissapointing.