Is my line definately good enough for 1mB?

Old February 16th 04, 07:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Reboot

Default Is my line definately good enough for 1mB?

Hi,
My line is already ADSL enabled having had a 512k line with Nildram but I
recently cancelled that account and signed up for a 1Mb line with another
provider, this new provider (Central Point) emailed me today informing me
that my 1Mb account will go live on Friday so does this mean that my line is
definitely good enough for 1meg or is it still possible for the line to fail
for some reason?
Thanks