very poor speed

Old February 16th 04, 06:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gavin

Default very poor speed

Everything was fine untill the other day now my fujitsu fdx310 usb just can
keep a signal, and when it does its so slow the upstream is ok but
downstream is really poor sometimes slower than dialup.

any ideas? with boltblue adsl, they say no problem at their end and bt say
no problem at exchange.

bt are coming on wednesday to test line from my end. what could it be??
thanks fo your help i want adsl back im using 56k now just to post this as i
can keep a connection long enough on dsl to post.

cheers
Gavin.