Anyone Know how to setup a Origio ADSL Router 8400 Please?

Old February 16th 04, 10:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
LimpingAdam

Default Anyone Know how to setup a Origio ADSL Router 8400 Please?

Anyone Know how to setup a Origio ADSL Router 8400 Please?

Have installed it on defualt tried other configurations driving me spare, any
ideas?

Please email me LimpingAdam

Old February 16th 04, 11:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Josey

"LimpingAdam" wrote in message
Anyone Know how to setup a Origio ADSL Router 8400 Please?

Have installed it on defualt tried other configurations driving me spare,

any
ideas?

Please email me LimpingAdam

It should be just a matter of loading the CD that came with the router into
your PC. The software will configure your PC to use the router as it's
default gateway. It'll then take you to in your web browser to the basic
setup screen for the router where you just put in you ADSL username and
password, as supplied by your ISP. I've done a few, very straight forward.

Of course if you want to set up some security, DMZ's etc then there is more
too it.

Jc.

Old February 16th 04, 11:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
ed

LimpingAdam wrote:
Anyone Know how to setup a Origio ADSL Router 8400 Please?

Have installed it on defualt tried other configurations driving me
spare, any ideas?

Please email me LimpingAdam

Try this : http://adsltech.com/origo/easysetup/ASR-8100.htm

Worked fine for me.

There is info on the supplied cd as well.

ed

--
"Everyone looks like Ernest Borgnine."