ebay scam - cheap network (REPLY FROM EBAY!!!!!)

Old February 18th 04, 09:57 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Lurch

Default ebay scam - cheap network (REPLY FROM EBAY!!!!!)

This was the reply I got from eBay customer support!!!
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us with your concerns. I am
happy to assist you further.

I suggest that you read the description before you bid on an item. If
you are not sure about the item please contact the seller with your
questions. I apologize for any inconvenience.

It is my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for choosing eBay.

In other words, we don't care then. Glad to know they're looking after
us. You do wonder if it's worth bothering with.

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd.