ebay scam - cheap network (REPLY FROM EBAY!!!!!)

Old February 18th 04, 03:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mike.P

Default ebay scam - cheap network (REPLY FROM EBAY!!!!!)

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 06:33:39 -0000, "steve"
wrote:

This was the reply I got from eBay customer support!!!
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us with your concerns. I am
happy to assist you further.

I suggest that you read the description before you bid on an item. If
you are not sure about the item please contact the seller with your
questions. I apologize for any inconvenience.

It is my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for choosing eBay.

Regards,

Adnan H.
eBay Customer Support

Invalid Item
The item you requested ( 3078736509 ) is invalid, still pending, or no
longer in our database. Please check the number and try again. If this
message persists, the item has either not started and is not yet
available for viewing, or has expired and is no longer available.

--
The Sopranos season 5 will premiere Sunday, March 7th, 2004