what does the average telephone exchange building look like ?

Old February 18th 04, 05:46 PM posted to uk.telecom,uk.telecom.broadband
Rob

Default what does the average telephone exchange building look like ?

"banzai" wrote in message ...
Afternnon punters. I've recently delevoped an unhealthy interest in
broadband technology and the village where I live is soon to have it's
exchange upgraded. I was wondering what the exchange builiding/housing would
look like as the village is very small and (of all the buildings i'm aware
of) none would seem (to me at least) to be the said exchange.

TIA

I know that mine is a concrete block located just off the high street. A megalith!
Old February 18th 04, 06:04 PM posted to uk.telecom,uk.telecom.broadband
Kráftéé

Rob wrote:
"banzai" wrote in message
Afternnon punters. I've recently delevoped an unhealthy interest in
broadband technology and the village where I live is soon to have
it's exchange upgraded. I was wondering what the exchange
builiding/housing would look like as the village is very small and
(of all the buildings i'm aware of) none would seem (to me at
least) to be the said exchange.

TIA

I know that mine is a concrete block located just off the high
street. A megalith!

Nah that's where the Men in Grey hang out dealing with all the undesirables
;-)