ebay scam - cheap network equipment

Old February 18th 04, 06:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
jon

Default ebay scam - cheap network equipment

he is all over!!!
from ebay!!!

Dear jon scambuster ),

Please be aware that auction:

3078957262 - SONY KV32FX68 TV + DVPNS730 DVD

in which you were a bidding participant, has been ended early
by eBay for violating one or more of our listing guidelines.
and !!!eBay auction canceled- results null and void 3078675429 eBay
auction canceled- results null and void 3078734009 eBay auction canceled-
results null and void 3078738721 eBay auction canceled- results null and
void 3078746963 eBay auction canceled- results null and void 3078741027
eBay auction canceled- results null and void 3078845767 eBay auction
canceled- results null and void 3078878545 eBay auction canceled- results
null and void 3078878559 eBay auction canceled- results null and void
3078878568 eBay auction canceled- results null and void 3078957262 he he
he he he he --
jon
________
keep claude happy and snip the garbage to make it work

Old February 18th 04, 07:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
King Queen

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 18:40:32 -0000, "jon"
wrote:

Please be aware that auction:

3078957262 - SONY KV32FX68 TV + DVPNS730 DVD

in which you were a bidding participant, has been ended early
by eBay for violating one or more of our listing guidelines.

Indeed:

Member Profile: azam_mz (0) No longer a registered user

Mind you he had this ID since October and has only just used it - so
probably has loads more up his sleeve :-(

I wonder if it is possible to search for "You are biding on a link"
(sic) or similar?
Old February 18th 04, 07:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
jon

King Queen" wrote
Member Profile: azam_mz (0) No longer a registered user

Mind you he had this ID since October and has only just used it - so
probably has loads more up his sleeve :-(

I wonder if it is possible to search for "You are biding on a link"
(sic) or similar?

it is possible and ive had a look see.
cant see anything like that last lot but there are a awful lot of pyramid
fones link

slime the lot of them
--
jon
________

Old February 18th 04, 08:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jasper

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 19:39:25 -0000, "jon"
wrote:

King Queen" wrote
Member Profile: azam_mz (0) No longer a registered user

Mind you he had this ID since October and has only just used it - so
probably has loads more up his sleeve :-(

I wonder if it is possible to search for "You are biding on a link"
(sic) or similar?

it is possible and ive had a look see.
cant see anything like that last lot but there are a awful lot of pyramid
fones link

slime the lot of them

And here was I thinking that they were just semi-literate, but all the
time they were deliberately mis-spelling words so that if a search is
performed on words like "bidding" then "biding" would not show up !!
Pretty clever, really....

Old February 18th 04, 09:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Steve

In article ,
(jon) wrote:

"You are biding on a link"

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...064&category=2
2325

excuse line wrap... oh and I'm only a couple of miles from where he's
registered ;-)

Fancy meeting up at mine before paying him a call ??

- Steve

10km or more : no .sig
Old February 18th 04, 09:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
King Queen

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 21:06:29 +0000 (UTC),
(Steve) wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...064&category=2
2325

excuse line wrap... oh and I'm only a couple of miles from where he's
registered ;-)

At least he's being a bit more obvious about it!

Old February 18th 04, 09:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Steve

In article ,
(Steve) wrote:

In article ,
(jon) wrote:

"You are biding on a link"

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...29064&category
=2
2325

excuse line wrap... oh and I'm only a couple of miles from where he's
registered ;-)

Fancy meeting up at mine before paying him a call ??

- Steve

10km or more : no .sig

And another one !
user: rosiefizz( 0 ) reg'd 16/2/04