what does the average telephone exchange building look like ?

Old February 19th 04, 12:43 AM posted to uk.telecom,uk.telecom.broadband
Paul

Default what does the average telephone exchange building look like ?

"banzai" wrote in message
Afternnon punters. I've recently delevoped an unhealthy interest in
broadband technology and the village where I live is soon to have it's
exchange upgraded. I was wondering what the exchange builiding/housing

would
look like as the village is very small and (of all the buildings i'm aware
of) none would seem (to me at least) to be the said exchange.

There are several example photos at:
http://www.evenlode.demon.co.uk/exchanges.html

Paul