BT order status page? (Home Highway IDSN - ADSL)

Old February 19th 04, 10:28 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ian Nelson

Default BT order status page? (Home Highway IDSN - ADSL)

I have been searching and just can't find the post...

someone mentioned they were having a managed conversion from Home Highway to
ADSL (with PlusNet I think?)

Anyway somewhere in the post they said they had gone to BT website and
checked BT's view of when they were expecting to come out and do the work...

Can you remind me where I would find that info. on BT's website?

cheers

Ian

Old February 19th 04, 11:04 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sunil Sood

"Ian Nelson" wrote in message
I have been searching and just can't find the post...

someone mentioned they were having a managed conversion from Home Highway

ADSL (with PlusNet I think?)

Anyway somewhere in the post they said they had gone to BT website and
checked BT's view of when they were expecting to come out and do the

work...

Can you remind me where I would find that info. on BT's website?

You probably mean:

https://www.cs-server1.bt.com/hhway-...UM=...&TELNUM=...

It is necessary to replace the 2 sets of "...." with your own details

Regards
Sunil