Problems with IE6

Old February 19th 04, 10:39 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mike E

Default Problems with IE6

Hello all

Can anyone help please. I haven't a clue what's happened, but my IE refuses
to dial up to the internet. One day, working prfectly normally, next
problem. No software changes, setting changes, nothing. just switched on
PC - problem.
When PC is switched on, I launch IE and it comes up with the needs to be
online dialogue box, with choices of work offline and try again. Press try
again and it comes up with the can't find network screen.
I'm connected using USB modem, which all works fine, as if I launch Mozilla,
it brings up a different dialler screen and connects no problem.
In the Internet OptionsConnection, I have checked the Pipex settings, I
have even removed it and created a new one. All appears OK. In the LAN
settings, nothing is selected.
As I said, nothing has been changed by me at anytime previously.

Anyone got any suggestions please?

TIA

Mike